My photo
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Elected as a Member of the British Columbia Legislative Assembly for the Constituency of Saanich South on May 12, 2009. New Democratic Opposition Critic for the Ministry of Agriculture and Lands. Raised on Quadra Island and has an undergraduate degree from the University of British Columbia. Extensive track record as a community leader, advocate and environmental activist.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

117 Days To Go!

Time is marching on! 117 days until election day. I have been working hard for 3 years to prepare for November 15th, 2008. It has seemed so far away for so long but now....it is right there. My new yard signs have arrived and will be ready to go for October. If you are interested in having a sign on you lawn please contact me and I will have one delivered. I am currently designing my brochure and getting it ready to send to the printer. There is so much left to do but it is all exciting.

There are issues that I want to discuss coming up to November. The are things I feel strongly about and will begin to cover them on this blog. I appreciate any feedback, good or bad, and will respond to all comments. These comments will be available for the public eye as I am a strong advocate for transparency. You may not agree with everything I write but you will know where I am coming from. Please feel free to ask me any questions as well.